Welcome to SHOW AND TELL TUESDAY, Friends!
Oh my goodness, my works-in-progress pile is ridiculous! And it's starting to stress me out!
You know, to be honest, I always do this. I get to a point where everything is finished, and then I start a project. And another one. And another one. And on and on and on, until I am right here once again.
All of it needs to get done. So I guess I just have to start at the top and work my way down. Or something like that.
Here is my list, as far as I know:
1. Pam Kitty Garden Quilt---need to pick out stitching before I can start
2. Jeans---patch hole
3. Hazel Hedgehog Quilt---start
4. Vintage Bowties Quilt---start
5. Bowties for daughter's dogs
6. Sew-Together Bag---almost done
7. Sewing Camp samples---2 down, 4 to go
8. Sew Ninja Pillow together for son's friend
9.Churn Dash Quilt---sandwich and quilt it FINALLY!!!
That's my list. What about you? What does your pile look like?
If you are participating in Show and Tell Tuesday, here are a few simple guidelines:
1. Post about your sewing-related project on your blog, or other sharing site. Then link up here by adding the post's URL (not the URL to your main site) to the link list below. Also, please link back to this Show and Tell Tuesday post in your own post.
2. Feel free to browse and comment on the links added below. It's a fun way to get to know people and find inspiration for your next project!
3. Add the sidebar graphic to your own site, if you want to. The code is found in this post.
If you have something to Show and Tell this week, be sure to link up below.